Publish a selection of OKRs from across the organization to Slack, email or print (note: you must have permission to view the OKR in order to publish it).
- Click the Objectives icon in the top navigation, then click the Heatmap link in the side pane
- Click the kebab (three dot) menu icon at the upper right of the page and select Publish
- Search for the OKRs you want to include by owner, team, category, or OKR name
- Select the amount of detail you want to include in the report -- key results, a workstream summary, aligned objectives, and comments. You can also choose to publish a full alignment report, showing all aligned OKRs up and down the chain.
- Click Preview
- Click the icons in the upper right of the Preview screen to publish to Slack, email or print.