After the achieve by date of an objective has passed, close the OKR to collect feedback and celebrate or reflect in preparation for the next OKR-setting period.
- Only Team managers and co-managers can close and reset or archive OKRs.
- Using either the prompt at the bottom of the OKR or the kebab you can choose Close and Reset or Close and Archive to close your Team OKR.
- Close & Reset and closes the OKR but allows you to copy it with the same Key Results for the next Time period.
- Copy & Reset (only available on the kebab menu) - Copies this OKR but doesn't close it.
- Close and Archive & Close out OKR closes and archives the OKR.
- You can then rate your own progress to achievement as well as ask your teammates for their feedback. After doing so, select Done.
- If you selected Close & Archive then you've closed out this OKR successfully. However, if you selected Close & Reset then an editor will appear asking you which Key Results for this same Objective you'd like to copy over to the next time period (see below).
Choose the Key Results you'd like to carry over to the next time period by unchecking the available KRs, then select Copy and Edit.
- Make any final Edits to your Objective and Key Results and click Done.