Step by Step Installation Guide for Workboard Outlook add-in for Users
Individual users can install the add-on once their Outlook administrator approves the add-in for the organization. The Exchange administrator can install and approve the add-in using the same steps listed below.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or personal account.
2. Go to Outlook Email, click on the settings icon on the upper right corner, and select Manage add-ins
3. From the Manage add-ins page, click on My add-ins
4. Click on + Add a custom add-in and select Add from URL
- Copy the following URL and add it to the URL box on the pop up, then select Install when prompted
Note: Until the Exchange administrator has approved the app, users will see the following pop up if they try to add it to their Outlook instance: